We are a veteran owned home inspection company with over twenty years construction experience. In addition to being certified to inspect properties, we are also a licensed, bonded and insured Class B general contractor. We can build anything four stories and below and we certainly know what to look for in the inspection of the property you are purchasing. This experience coupled with the newest technology and the highest industry standards, enables us to accurately inspect for potential issues, seen and unseen, benign or dangerous, in the building systems of the property.
We know that this process of buying a home or business can be nerve wrecking. Before, during and after the inspection, we will be your resource to answer your questions and concerns to help you make certain you know what you are buying. We know that you will love our different way of doing things and we look forward to proving this to each of you. Here is what we think best highlights our difference.
- You get way more than a home inspection when you choose Home Inspector General. You get a guarantee, warranties that cover systems that were inspected in your property, detailed reporting and many optional custom services.
- Licensed Class B General Contractor. Tested on latest residential and commercial building codes.
- We use the latest technology like our FLIR infrared cameras, indoor air particulate devices, mold and radon measurement equipment and on. We are involved with InterNachi and stay current on the constantly improving industry.
- We do not attempt to scare you. Most things that can go wrong with your home will not be dangerous or costly to fix and some may be. We help you understand the level of concern that is necessary. Seldom do we find “deal breakers” because we know most things are easily fixed if diagnosed early.
- We believe in teamwork. We like to have a second set of eyes assist with the inspection or to scrutinize your report for accuracy before it is published.
- Guaranteed. First, you only pay us after your property is inspected. We also participate in Internachi’s Buy Back program if something gets missed. Plus, you get a variety of warranties to fix whatever breaks* after it is inspected. You can even buy an extended (18 Month) warranty. *Make sure to check your coverages.